Wednesday, July 25, 2012

It's time to raise our vibrations...

I believe the Human Race is on the cusp of some profound changes.
We can sit back and let things happen, or we can attempt to raise
our vibrations and effect the course of these changes.
I believe we all share the same energy pool that is all around and inside
of us and that we can make a difference.
I don't have all the answers and I don't pretend to, I'm only human.
I try to live by the 5 very basic Principles of Reiki.
These principles are usually taught during the 2nd or 3rd levels of
instruction of the Reiki courses.
They are universal principles and are not exclusive to Reiki practitioners.
In the hopes of assisting my fellow travelers in this lifetime to raise
their vibrations I would like to share these principles with you.
They are not religious or dogmatic in any way.
These are simple guidelines you can follow or use as affirmations
to help you live a happier and healthier life, while raising your vibration
and the vibrations of the ones whose paths you may cross.

I will be posting these principles in the coming days in no particular 
order and your thoughts and comments are most welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the energy work Jack!! You truly do have a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime Suze I'll keep sending it out to you.

    ReplyDelete